Friday 13 June 2014

Huge news!

Hello hello hello!

I just got home, and this is not going to be a #thriftstylethursday post.

Instead, this post is going to be about something big that happened this weekend.

I'M ENGAGED!

I went up north to visit my boyfriend this weekend. Unbeknownst to me, he wasn't planning on being my boyfriend for very long. The day after I traveled up, we went on a canoe ride and he proposed to me.


In case you're wondering, I said yes!


We drove back down south, and made a detour to visit his grandparents and a friend of mine, where we did an impromptu photoshoot! My friend didn't actually know we were engaged until the beginning of the photoshoot. I'm sneaky like that ;)

My friend's reaction when she found out


The ring





Until next week,

Sarina

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! How exciting, and I love the photos, too! You two look very sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete