Sunday 20 July 2014

#ThriftStyleThursday-Delightfully Dainty

Hello there!
This week's theme is delightfully dainty. When i think of dainty, I think of teeny weeny things, like rings and small patterns. 
This week I'll be featuring one of my favourite patterned items

Indian suit- free, birthday present, earrings- $5, Ardene

The pattern on the top and pants of this suit scream dainty to me. Even though the colours seem to take up most of the suit, if you look carefully you can see quite dainty little patterns.

What do you think? Does this seem dainty to you?

As always, visit the delightful dainty divas to see how they styled this weeks Dainty theme!

8 comments:

  1. I think it does seem dainty! And I love all the colors in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm a tad bit obsessed with neon green...luckily the blue tones it down

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!!!! SO perfectly dainty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A dainty pattern for a dainty girl? (I'm 5'2 on a good day)

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is beautiful and it definitely says dainty to me, just look at all of the beautiful detailing!! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not a very dainty person in general..I try to fool people ;)

      Delete