Wednesday 16 April 2014

Sample Mania!

I have been SO sleepy these days. I started my second practicum and I'm with a class of grade 3's. While it's not as hectic as kindergarten was, I find that I'm so much more tired because I'm using my teacher voice ALL. THE. TIME.  I have gone to bed at 8:30...and it was fantastic. 

Yesterday was one of those days. After a looooong day of lots of reading aloud to the kids, and talking I was wiped. But I came home to find a box on my desk....

SAMPLES HAD ARRIVED!!!! 

Top Row: Tostitos Baked Chips, Downy Unstoppables Zzzzquil laundry pellets, a FPC coupon for Tropicana Fruit+Veggie Juice, Snuggie sample, full-size Quaker's quinoa bar, Jergens BB Body Cream
Middle Row: Sunlight pack, car wax, full-size Hershey's bar, Burt Bee's night cream, Frizz-ease thermal control sample, John Frieda Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner samples
Bottom: Frizz-ease Dream Curls samples, Quaker warm granola sample, Jergens Natural Glow samples

I subscribe to samplesource.ca, a site that lets you try different products, and often includes coupons so that if you like them, you can buy them. 
I was amazed at how much stuff can fit into one tiny box! I am so excited to try things out!

No comments:

Post a Comment