Friday 9 September 2011

Hi!

Welcome to my blog! This is where I'm going to be keeping my experiments, of both the food and musical variety.  Being a musician AND an avid cook is just asking for something to happen (Or get destroyed. Not that that's happened...yet). So I've decided to start a blog to create a physical representation of where I started, and how far I'm going.

Even since I was a kid, I loved music, and in school it seemed to be the only thing I actually enjoyed, besides history (and for me, sitting around, reading a textbook is NOT what I wanted to do for four years of university!) Music was the ONLY logical choice for me, you see?  Since starting in uni, I wanted to eat food I cooked myself, to both save money and my waistline. Let's face it, being presented with the same expensive, yucky, not super appetizing food on campus isn't my idea of lunch everyday. And besides, when everyone's eating the same cookie cutter things from campus, I can be the one with the fancy quinoa salad, or delectable cakes as a snack! (Though, more often than not, if I brought baked goods, I never got to eat any, because my friends loved to gobble it up..so I just brought extra for them too!)

Anyways, this is an easier way for me to describe what I'm making, creating or working on.
Thanks for reading!

-Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment